- We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partners have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not at the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current and/or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. No refunds will be given.
- CROCOL Innovative Technologies! reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
- Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.Due to the nature of our industry, we do not offer refunds. Any refund request in website or offline using email or private skype etc will not be entertained. All sales are final and there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. We will not return anything, not even a single cent. Before deciding to use our services you must agree to this condition. Any chargeback for the service will result in a permanent ban and instant termination of all the services related to your account, that includes, servers, hosting plans as well as domains. We reserve the right to cancel the account at any time when some one violates TOS. And no refund will be issued in favor of the client for that. All payments need to be paid on time. There is a 2 days period after due date to avoid suspension & a 7 day period to avoid termination. Terminated accounts cannot be recovered at any cost, and asking refund for that won’t be entertained.
All services provided by CROCOL Inc. may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Florida, the State of Texas, and the United States of America apply. The customer (you) agrees to indentify and hold harmless CROCOL, officers and/or staff from any claims resulting from the use of our services. Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email the abuse department with the information required. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation. No refunds will be given.
A. Examples of unacceptable material include: IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts, Anonymizers, Pirated Software, Warez, image hosting only sites that do not host an actual domain/normal website content, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP), Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, and Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds, rpg’s, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, sites promoting illegal activities. No refunds will be given.
B. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment that is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice. Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. No refunds will be given.
C. Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita). Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be terminated immediately without notice. We will also report this to the appropriate authorities. No refunds will be given.
- Reasons Not Eligible For Refund – Terms and Conditions
- We reserves the right to refuse refund in the following events:If any Intellectual Property* has been developed, deployed or created upon the clients behalf including but not limited to website design, graphics design, css development, php development, WordPress design, WordPress development or any other digital intellectual properties and services that have been rendered on behalf of the client.
- Purchaser has distributed the product on peer to peer (P2P) or illegal content (Warez) websites.
- Purchaser has attempted a chargeback and failed. *Intellectual property (IP) is a term referring to a number of distinct types of creations of the mind for which a set of exclusive rights are recognized—and the corresponding fields of law. Under intellectual property law, owners are granted certain exclusive rights to a variety of intangible assets, such as musical, literary, and artistic works; discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs.