Business Development Associate, Full Time | Salary Upto 25k
CROCOL is a leading Delhi based Web Development and Digital Marketing Company. We are recruiting Business Development Executive with 0-3 years experience with below skills for immediate hiring for our Delhi location.
Business Development Associate Skills :
- Generate leads through cold calling which should lead to Conversion (should have knowledge how to sell Web Services and Digital Marketing Services) Dispatch mailers to prospects by E-mail
- Follow-up calls, E-mail to prospects
- Market research Assistance to achieve business development process
- Establishing initial contact and gathering information
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm
- Self motivated & goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent professional business telephone / written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently, with minimal supervision quotas
- Client interaction/presentation
- Managing new as well as existing clients
- Achieving monthly targets
- Corporate level marketing
Salary: Incentive on Each sale.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail/B2B Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Associate
- Should be a Graduate with experience in Sales & Marketing in IT Industry.
- Should be able to Generate & Close New Leads. Managing new as well as existing clients .
- Should have experience in Software / Website / IT Industry.
- Should have Good Computer Knowledge.
- Good communication skills .
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm.
- UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing or Pursuing MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
- Confident, presentable and aggressive, Have understanding of IT and software.
- Must have Excellent Communication and English Language Skills.
- Must have experience in Marketing IT Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SMO) Intern
The SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 0- 1 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google
- Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career