CROCOL has created this Privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Website. We do not link IP address to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user’s session can be tracked, but the user will be anonymous. Our Website may require you to give us contact information like your name and email address etc. In such an event, we use this contact information from the Registration Form to send you information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the Registration Form. However, in Legal matters we may be asked to disclose personal information . We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a Court order, ongoing Judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to Crocol.com only. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us via email. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Payment method. We do not store your credit card numbers.
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share The Information We Collect
We does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Crocol.com, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links To Other Websites
This site also contains links to other sites. Crocol is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
Security measures have been taken while designing website to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Crocol personnel only.
support [at] crocol.com